Men's Health Center
Men’s Health Services are available for individuals seeking information, healthcare, and/or support.
Physicians, Physician Assistants, and Nurse Practitioners provide:
- Annual exams for men
- Blood pressure
- Prostate Health
- Cholesterol screening
- Skin exam
- Sexual health
- Care for infection and STD’s
- Support and information for safer sex
- STD education and testing
- Referrals to community resources (Mental health, GMHC)
- Referral for HIV testing and counseling
Your visit to Vassar College Health Service is kept strictly confidential.
Scheduling an Appointment
Please call 845-437-5800 (ext.5800) to schedule an appointment. Appointments are available between 9:00am–12:00pm and 1:00–4:00 pm, Monday–Friday during the academic year. In case of an emergency, please call 845-437-7333 to access EMS/Security.
Men's Health Links
- CDC Men's Health
- The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) Men's Health website provides information on issues for men, including tips for healthy living.
- Gay Men's Health Crisis
- Gay Men's Health Crisis (GMHC) is a not-for-profit, volunteer-supported, and community-based organization committed to national leadership in the fight against AIDS.
Additional health-related resources are listed on our Health Links page.