- Patient Portal Use the Medicat service to self schedule appointments, access patient education material and send secure messages to Health Service providers. More information.
Return to campus spring plan. Health & Safety information.
- CoVerified App Tutorial (PDF): use to upload pre-arrival COVID test results
- COVID-19 Questions and Answers (PDF)
- WMCHealth COVID-19 Testing Information (PDF)
- FAQs for COVID Housing Assignments (PDF)
- COVID19 vaccine information in New York State
- How to Upload COVID Vaccine Information into your Vassar College Electronic Health Record
- Dutchess County COVID Information Line Call or Text (845) 486-3555
Directed by Margot Schinella, FNP-C, and staffed by a physician, physician's assistants, a nurse practitioner, and nurses, Health Service provides routine primary medical care to Vassar students and deals with emergencies. Health Service also coordinates with students’ home physicians to provide care for chronic conditions and makes referrals to local specialists or hospitals when necessary, or upon request of the student.